3. A new window will pop up. Select the User you wish to generate reports for in the User Name drop down.
4. Select the report by the listed date and time, and click Export.
5. When asked to save the .pdf, click save. You will be shown a detailed report that lists reported information, including the time spent in each scenario, the user’s score, and the penalties they accrued.
6. To see a user’s overall time in the sim, go to file explorer, and click the ITI VR Crane Sim folder in the quick links sidebar.
7. In this folder, open the SessionLogs folder, then open the folder of the user whose hours logged you wish to view. At the bottom of the folder, a plaintext file with [Username]-Hours contains the overall hours logged in the simulator by the user, and the amount of time that has been spent in scenarios.