Dain founded Triple Phase Training along with his wife Jennifer. He joined ITI in May of 2020, as part of ITI’s acquisition of TPT.
Dain has spent over a decade in the crane industry previously working as a crane repair technician with TIMET and American Equipment Incorporated. Since 2015, he has served as the Lead Crane Trainer with TPT, specializing in overhead crane repair, inspection, and operation. A lifelong learner, Dain is skilled in 3D modeling and printing, VR development, and scuba diving to name just a few.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Power Electronics– Factory Training of all VFD’s and soft starts
- Magnetek– Factory Training of all VFD’s and dynamic braking units
- Mitsubishi– Factory Training of VFD installation and programming
- Kone Cranes- #808t Train the Trainer
- CMCO Overhead Crane Inspector
- NTT– 70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety
- Dragon Systems- Rope Rescue & Access
- Silver State Wire Rope & Rigging- Fall protection and arrest safety
- Train the Trainer Crane Operator Training– Rocky Mountain Industrial Training
- MSHA & OSHA 10
- ATD Instructional Design Course Certificate
- R&M Crane and Hoist Factory Training