We are excited to share that O’Reilly Training Ltd. is leading the way on the other side of the pond, as they are the first customer for ITI UK to adopt ITI’s VR Crane Sim technology! With 9 different crane types supported and over 500 operating scenarios now at their fingertips, O’Reilly Training is taking a significant step in enhancing their Ireland based crane training program.
Established in 2007, O'Reilly Training provides year-round Safety Training to the Construction and subsidiary industries, Windfarms, Warehousing & Retail, Telecommunications, Energy & Utilities, Logistics and Transport, Pharmaceuticals and Public Sector bodies.
O’Reilly Training’s initial rollout plan prioritized focusing efforts on up-skilling current crane operators and slingers. Long term however, O’Reilly Training owner, Damien O’Reilly shared that the VR simulator will be further utilized in their goals to give site management a better understanding of crane operations as a whole.
Learn how ITI VR can revolutionize your crane training program - build and price your very own ITI VR Crane Simulator station today!
About O'Reilly Training Ltd.
O’Reilly Training is a SOLAS approved training organization, delivering top quality Ireland and UK accredited safety training courses for a wide range of industries. The priority of O’Reilly Training Ltd is to provide the knowledge and skills required to operate various tools and machinery to the highest safety standards. To learn more about O’Reilly Training Ltd., visit www.oreillytraining.com.
About ITI VR Crane Simulations
ITI VR Crane Simulations encompasses the most widely-used VR crane operator training and assessment platform in the world. ITI VR harnesses the technology of virtual reality, powered by development partner Serious Labs, and is infused with the technical industry knowledge and instructional design of Industrial Training International subject-matter experts to provide fully immersive, hands-on, practical operator training.
At ITI VR Crane Simulations, we believe in:
- 1-to-1 Authenticity - In partnership with leading crane manufacturers like Broderson, Liebherr, Link-Belt, Tadano, and Terex, we strive to create a virtual experience indistinguishable from the real world.
- Robust, Unmatched & Growing Offering - With 9 crane models, 500+ scenarios (and more on the way), our community of subscribers benefit from a growing and unmatched breadth and depth of simulation content, without having to pay more for new features.
- Continuous Improvement with our Customers - We never settle and don't expect our customers to either. That is why so many of the world's best-run organizations are a part of the ITI VR community including Bechtel, ExxonMobil, Nucor Steel, General Electric, United Rentals and the US Navy utilize ITI VR Crane Simulations. The pioneering subscription model allows our community members unlimited content updates including, new crane types, training scenarios, and environments as they become available.
Founded in 1986, ITI is a privately held company headquartered in Woodland, WA. The company specializes in crane, rigging, lift planning, rigging engineering training and technical services via the following delivery methods:
- Instructor Led Training (at Client Locations and ITI Training Centers)
- Online, On-Demand Learning & Learning Management (ITI Learning Hub)
- Virtual Reality Crane & Equipment Training (ITI VR)
- Field Reference Resource Center (ITI Bookstore)
- Professional Consulting Services (ITI Field Services)
ITI currently serves thousands of customers across the globe. For more information about ITI, visit www.iti.com