ITI Tower Crane Management
1.6 CEUs | 2 Days | $995
Tower Crane Management is a 2-day course covering a wide range of areas including crane applications, project planning, operation and maintenance requirements.
- Tower Crane Applications
- Tower Crane Configurations
- Project Planning
- Crane Operations
- Site Preparation Requirements
- Counterweight and Ballasting Requirements
- Safety and Accident Prevention
- Electrical Power Supply and Grounding
- Loading and Transport of Crane Components
- Erection and Dismantle Procedures
- Top Climbing and Crane Anchorage
- Bottom Climbing and Crane Support
- Rail Traveling Requirements
- Automatic Overload Safety Systems
- Maintenance, Inspection, and Record Keeping
- Applicable Safety Standards and Regulations
ITI Tower Crane Training is carried out by partner, Morrow Equipment, at their state of the art training center in Salem, Oregon. Courses include management, safety & inspection, technician, and operator certification through NCCCO.
Morrow is the exclusive distributor of Liebherr manufactured tower cranes in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.