Rigging Gear Inspector training and qualification is more accessible than ever with online options.
We’ve updated ITI’s learning solutions within the Rigging Activities, Inspection & Maintenance Discipline in the following ways this quarter:
- Rigging Gear Inspector Level I has been released in an online, on-demand format, which features interactive online learning experiences, written exam, and a simulated practical exam.
Updates to Existing Solutions
- The Rigging Inspector Qualification process has been updated to the following:
- Participants who successfully complete a Level I course and exams are issued a three-year certificate as a Trained Rigging Gear Inspector – Level I.
- Participants who complete the Level II Field Evaluation are issued a three-year certificate as a Qualified Rigging Gear Inspector – Level II.
- Certificates and Qualifications now exist for USA and Canada-based learners.
- The comprehensive solution set for Rigging Gear Inspection now includes:
- Rigging Gear Inspector Level I – USA, Online/On-Demand.
- Rigging Gear Inspector Level I – Canada, Online/On-Demand.
- Rigging Gear Inspector Level I & Workshop, USA/Canada, Live In-Person at ITI Training Centers.
- Qualified Rigging Inspector Level , Learning Path, that includes the Rigging Gear Inspector Level II Field Evaluation, Online/On-Demand Field Evaluation.