ITI is introducing a subscription service for driver safety training which includes a VR vehicle control station, enterprise software with passenger and commercial vehicle types.
A better way to improve driver outcomes:
- By using the ITI VR Driver Safety Simulator, drivers can improve their skills, decrease the chance of accidents, and increase situational awareness.
- Immersive, graphically rich, realistic VR experiences replicate driving conditions without exposing the driver to real world risks.
- Reproduce diverse weather, road, and traffic conditions, blind spots, and sensory distractions.
- Accurately predict how drivers will react in the real world and what their safety performance is likely to be.
- Critical data is summarized for immediate comparative analysis, enabling trainers to assess both risk and performance capacity.
A Complete Enterprise Subscription including:
- Vehicle control station with foot pedals, VR headset and laptop.
- VR software with a sedan, pickup, a 37 ft. Box truck and 40, 48, and 53 ft. Semi-tractor-trailer combinations.
- Vehicle Control Scenarios including braking distance, emergency lane changes, and vehicle stability.
- Rural Highway Free-Driving Scenarios including lane and speed control.
- Rural Highway with Traffic Scenarios to challenge learners with activities such as merging, passing, and safe following distances.
- Distracted Driving Scenarios.
- City Intersection Scenarios with stop signs and stop lights.
- Constrained Parking & Backing Scenarios.
- Variations for daytime, nighttime, dry/wet weather, sunny/overcast lighting.
Enterprise subscribers benefit from all future software improvements and enhancements.