Course Access Period
Any ITI E-Learning course will be available to the student for 12 months from date of purchase.
No course extensions will be granted.
If the student wishes for additional access to a course, they must pay the following applicable fee:
- Crane & Rigging Library Courses
- Plant Maintenance Library Courses
- Safety Library Courses
- Rigging Engineering Library Courses (student material costs deducted)
- Engineering Principles for Load Handling - $1,000
- Crane & Derrick Engineering, Installation & Planning - $1,600
- Rigging & Load Handling Equipment Engineering & Application - $1,500
- Alternative Load Handling Equipment & Application - $1,400
- Lift Planning Procedure Considerations & Execution - $950
- Specialized Transport Planning & Engineering Considerations - $1,500
- Standards & Regulations for Load Handling Equipment - $750
Credit card fees will not be charged for Additional Access purchases. The student will receive an additional 1 year of access from date paid.