CRANE & DERRICK ENGINEERING
INSTALLATION & PLANNING (re-120)
Online Course | 32 Hours
This course has been audited and approved by ASME for Continuing Education Units through IACET and has been accredited by LEEA.
This Course is available for 12 months in duration and follows the following weekly framework:
- Reading Assignments
- Instructor Lecture Videos
- Knowledge Checks
- Final Exam
The student should expect to spend between 7 to 10 hours per week on the Course Curriculum.
Students will receive the following course material:
- Rigging Engineering Basics by J. Keith Anderson
- Cranes & Derrick by Lawrence K. Shapiro and Jay Shapiro
- Mobile Crane Support Handbook by David Duerr
- ITI Mobile Crane Operator Reference Card
- ASME B30.3
- ASME B30.5
- ASME B30.8
Shipping is charged for these materials, but will be reimbursed to shipments made in the United States and Canada.