The desktop VR simulator can be attached to almost any desk surface. Units are completely portable and can be checked as standard luggage on any passenger flight.
Fully Immersive, Full-Body Control
The motion base VR simulator provides a true crane cab experience that includes responsive foot pedals, operator chair, robust hand controls, and full-motion platform.
Mobile Crane Operator Apprenticeship | 300+ Learning Scenarios
Go from greenhorn operator to grizzled veteran in this full-scale training program. Exercises and learning outcomes include:
- Crane setup, outrigger deployment, leveling of the crane, boom setup, and LMI programming
- Pre-lift assessments, crane load charts, review of basic rigging methods, pick-up radius, travel path, and set-down radius
- Load handling, NCCCO test weights, AC units, Motors, Generators, Transformers
- Crane hand signals and voice commands • Safe operating procedures in poor weather, around high voltage lines and in hazardous environments
- Crane shut down and securement
NCCCO Practical Exam Prep | 40 Learning Scenarios
Prepare for the NCCCO National Mobile Crane Operator Certification Exams in this training plan. The administrator and the user have the option to conduct this training course in a pre-test practice mode, or jump right into the practical exam. Objectives include:
- Conduct a pre-operational inspection of a mobile crane
- Safely operate a mobile crane using multiple functions within a time limit
- Interpret crane hand signals to complete various operator responsible functions
- Safely shut down and secure a mobile crane
Operator Screening & Qualification | 50 Learning Scenarios
The new guy on the job listed “crane operator” as one of his skills, but he doesn’t have a certification or any other proof to back it up. Don’t just throw him the keys to a half-million-dollar machine without running him through this assessment program first!
- Three unique operator qualification assessments on a Tadano RT GR-1000XL
- Three unique operator qualification assessments on a Link-Belt 218 HSL
- Four operator screening modes based on fifty load handling scenarios
Challenge Series | 30 Learning Scenarios
Compare employees or set company standards in the Challenge Series Training Plan. Comprehensive challenges push operator skills to the limit in every facet of mobile crane operation, including:
- Load control
- Corridor Navigation
- Load Chart Checks
- Pre-Operation Inspections
- Setup & shut-down procedure
Hazard Identification & Risk Control | 30 Learning Scenarios
A competent operator needs to stay cool under pressure and rely on their training and experience when the unexpected happens. This training plan will expose the operator to:
- Weather related complications
- Mechanical failures
- Hardware failures
- Site complications
- Communication complications
- And more!
Broderson IC-80 Specs
- Capacity on Outriggers: 18,000 lbs.
- Pick & Carry Capacity: 11,700 lbs.
- Heigh: 7' 3"
- Width: 6' 6"
- Maximum Tip Heigh: 46'
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 40'