Down Cab Rough Terrain
Virtual Reality Simulator
Rugged, heavy-duty, field proven design, and now with improved operator access and cab entry, make the Broderson RT-400 Rough Terrain Crane the smart choice for end users and rental fleets. The RT-400’s compact footprint, strong pick and carry capability, simple controls and beefy construction have made it the leading cab down rough terrain crane for over a decade. The RT-400 delivers higher pick capability, longer reach, greater hydraulic output and precise operator control – all in a package that provides reliable day in day out service.
- Capacity on Outriggers: 40,000 lbs
- Height: 11' 2"
- Width: 8' 5"
- Boom Rotation: 360 Continuous
- Tip Maximum Height: 98'
- Horizontal Reach: 85'
- Gradeability: 70% (34 degrees)
- Total weight: 51,900 lbs
and feature released.
All ITI VR Station Base Options Include:
- High Powered VR Laptop
- Oculus Headset & 2 Oculus Sensors
- Configuration Pod Mounts
- Controller Pods
MOTION BASE SIMULATOR STATION
DESKTOP SIMULATOR STATION
TRIPLE SINGLE AXIS POD
TWIN SINGLE AXIS POD
MODULAR FOOT PEDAL
250+ Learning Scenarios!
High Level Objectives include:
- Learn basic functions, controls, and operation techniques.
- Fine tune basic functions and introduction to multiple simultaneous functions.
- Introduction of test weight loads and designated load travel path.
Hook & Pole
- Repetitions focusing on precision and load control.
- Learn to control and “catch” the swing.
- Introduction to throttle functions.
Full Lift Execution
- Work with signalpersons, and tagline operators to safely and efficiently complete lifts.
- Multiple loads, environments, and load chart circumstances available to expose operators to a wide array of job site challenges.
NCCCO Practice Exam
- Designed to focus on skills and experience needed to successfully navigate NCCCO Telescopic Boom Cranes—Swing Cab (TLL) practical exam.