Weatherford, PCL, and Bantrel Join ITI Rigging Workshop in Edmonton Next Month
Industrial Training International (iti.com) is hosting a Workshop in Edmonton (iti.com/edmonton), June 23 and 24, at the DoubleTree by Hilton. This training event is tailored for crane and rigging superintendents and others who oversee lifting activities. Over the years, this event has hosted personnel from organizations like Shell, Mammoet, Fluor, Sterling Crane, Devon Energy, Suncor, Syncrude, and more.
Sessions will challenge participants' skills and knowledge in:
- Advanced Rigging & Lift Planning Workshops
- Mobile Crane Load Distribution & Ground Support
- Lift Director Management Responsibilities & ASME B30.5
- Load Chart Interpretations
- Multi-Crane Lifting Management
- Tailing Operations with Mobile Cranes
- Critical Lift Planning
Instruction will be coming from:
- Joseph Kuzar - Assistant Technical Director, ITI
- Travis Zubick, P. Eng. - Construction Engineer, PCL
For more information or to register visit http://iti.com/edmonton or call 780-490-6611.