Please read this entire job description and follow the directions if you are interested in applying. This job is located in Woodland, Washington - about 25 minutes north of Portland, Oregon on I-5.
ITI is a world leader in training and educational products and services for users of cranes, rigging and heavy equipment. With world-class instructors and business professionals, ITI delivers value to employers from every industrial and construction vertical through VR Simulation, Training Centers and Instructor-Led Training, and Online Courses and Resources. Our business offices are in Woodland, Washington and Houston, Texas which are supported by instructors throughout North America. Read our Culture Deck at the top of this page.
We are looking for a product marketing professional to join our team! You will be responsible for managing and supporting marketing campaigns built around our virtual reality (VR) and online learning product lines, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness and strengthen partner and distributor relationships.
Compensation$40,000 to $60,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Medical
- Maximize sales qualified leads generated for the business development team (b2b) to reach high-growth revenue objectives
- Product marketing campaign management including web, print, blog, social, ppc
- Written content creation
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with business development and account management teams
- Review and optimize marketing budget for VR and Online product lines
- Nurture and manage distributor relationships domestically and internationally
- Nurture customer feedback loop and inform the product road map
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.