Fundamentals of Rigging Engineering Program Demo Now Available for Test Drive
Fundamentals of Rigging Engineering, the world's ONLY Rigging Engineering Training Program, is here! The inaugural group of students started on their Rigging Engineering journey in January of 2015, and so far the feedback has been positive.
- "Things are great so far! Had a big day of studying and learning planned for today."
- Ironworker/Business Owner
- "I am really enjoying the course so far. It is very impressive the amount of work that went into putting this course together. I find it very easy to navigate so far."
- General Foreman at Donald Rigging
- "I’ve been working my way through the course. It’s definitely a lot of work but I’m really enjoying it. The instructor is really good. He’s very clear and his examples are well laid out. And knowing this is an American company and that most rigging equipment is in imperial unit, I really appreciate that metric units are incorporated into the course, as well."
- Engineer at JV Driver
- "Other than flashbacks to high school trig and physics classes, I would say so far so good. I was out of town last week, so just got started on the reading this past weekend. I plan on really digging in this week, as I have left my schedule open for that reason."
- Estimating Lead/Project Engineer at Bishop Lifting
Knowing that this is a true investment into a person's professional development, ITI has now released a demo of the program.
The demo allows prospective students and their employers to have chance to see how the unique program content will be delivered. Included in the demo are outlines of each course lesson and lecture samples.
The Fundamentals of Rigging Engineering Program has five required courses, which are available online through ITI's Learning Management System. To complete the program, students must select two of the seven available elective courses. Three of these electives are available online and the remaining four offer hands-on, instructor led training opportunities.
- Once you complete the demo request form, you will be provided the log-in details.
- Upon log-in, select 'My Courses' and then 'Fundamentals of Rigging Engineering Demo'.
- Click 'Open' to view the courses. Click into a course to view outlines and lecture samples.
For more information on the program and to register visit http://riggingengineering.com or call 1.800.727.6355.