Atlanta, October 23, 2020: NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc. (NBIS), the industry leader in specialty construction Risk Management and Insurance, announces expansion of Insured Risk Management Resources & Training offered to all customers through a partnership with Industrial Training International (ITI).
As a leading provider of Risk Management & Insurance Solutions, NBIS is expanding risk management resources, training modules and service partnerships. Every policyholder has access to our Risk Management Support System (RMSS™) and able to take advantage of resources and partnerships developed to support the safety culture, manage & reduce claims and increase compliance with industry regulations & standards.
NBIS partners with each policyholder to provide RMSS™ risk management resources and solutions, now with expanded offerings. The following highlights what is available:
- Contract Management Assistance – customized contract review and language modifications based on best in class industry defense practices from our in-house claims leaders.
- Expanded to include over 20 variations of contracts applicable in all 50 states.
- Exclusive New Partnership and Services – additional services to support operations including dash camera purchase program, an immediate driver alert system for lane departure and collision avoidance and a telematics systems to purchase and deploy.
- An Exclusive new partnership with Industrial Training International (ITI) and the ITI Learning Hub which will power the NBIS RMSS platform offering insureds over 1,000 learning content titles from ITI and its partners such as The Crosby Group and Liebherr. Through this partnership, ITI learning solutions will be available to insureds at substantial discounts. Solutions include live in-person and live online courses, online learning, VR simulation and more across subjects pertaining to cranes, rigging, lift planning, rigging engineering, heavy equipment and specialized transport.
- Safety & Equipment Checklists – long standing section including pre-trip resources for heavy industry equipment to prevent wear and tear/equipment failures and avoid minor FMCSA violations.
- Expanded to include crane assembly & disassembly, chain, hook and sling inspections, driver assessment and collision cost calculators.
We are proud to serve our insureds’ with resources and tools that promote safety culture within their own companies, provide training solutions to meet the needs of their employees and partnerships that are turn-key to implement and provide immediate value.
Want to learn more about NBS and the Risk Management Support System? Contact us today at 870.866.RMSS
To learn more about NBIS’ insurance solutions, visit us on the web: www.NBIS.com
Media Contact for NBIS: Lisa McAbee, Marketing Director – (770) 257-1707 email@example.com
NBIS is the Premiere provider of Insurance & Risk Management Solutions to the heavy construction industry and the exclusively endorsed provider for the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA). Providing coverage and Risk Management Services that works for you to prevent losses and give your company the best fighting chance in the event of a claim. For more information about NBIS, please visit: www.NBIS.com
About Industrial Training International (ITI)
Founded in 1986, ITI is the world's foremost provider of educational and technical solutions for users of cranes, rigging, and load handling equipment through the following delivery methods:
- Instructor Led Training at Customer Locations and ITI Training Centers
- Live Online and On-Demand Courses through the ITI Learning Hub
- Virtual Reality Crane & Equipment Simulations
- Professional Consulting & Field Services
- Training Curriculum & Reference Materials through the ITI Bookstore
ITI serves thousands of customers across the globe spanning dozens of industry verticals, with offices and training centers in the USA, Canada, Brazil, and the United Kingdom. For more information about ITI, visit www.iti.com.