We're number one! We're number one! Okay, in all seriousness though -
Today's U.S. News report came out and it's official: Washington has again been voted the top state in the nation, and as a Washington-based business, we believe that these results are definitely worth celebrating.
U.S. News ranks states annually based on categories including education, economy, infrastructure, and natural environment (you can read more about their methodology here). While we've known for over 35 years that Washington is the place to be, it certainly is exciting to have our home state earn the nationwide recognition that we believe it deserves.
Are you looking for a reason to come visit the Evergreen state? Perhaps you think your workforce might enjoy the fresh air, the local splendor, and award winning crane and rigging training at ITI's Woodland, WA Training Center! Click here to view our full course schedule.
The Woodland Training Center schedule includes open enrollment courses covering all load handling disciplines including:
- Rigging Applications
- Rigging Inspection
- Mobile and Overhead Crane Operation
- Mobile and Overhead Crane Inspection
- Lift Planning and Management
- NCCCO Certification Prep and Exams
The full schedule of 2021 courses is available here, with registration open now. Contact a Training Solutions Advisor with questions on availability and/or course content by submitting a question here, or by calling 360.225.1100.
Founded in 1986, ITI is a privately held company headquartered in Woodland, WA. The company specializes in crane, rigging, lift planning, rigging engineering training and technical services via the following delivery methods:
- Instructor Led Training (at Client Locations and ITI Training Centers)
- Online, On-Demand Learning & Learning Management (ITI Learning Hub)
- Virtual Reality Crane & Equipment Training (ITI VR)
- Field Reference Resource Center (ITI Bookstore)
- Professional Consulting Services (ITI Field Services)