Industrial Training International (iti.com), a world leader in crane, rigging, and lifting education has hosted instructor-led webinars for nearly 12 months and has impacted over 2,500 individuals from over 45 countries, including all 50 US States, and 13 Canadian Provinces and Territories.
The webinars are live, instructor-led and are grouped into two separate series':
Showcase Webinar Series - This series is hosted by ITI President/CEO Mike Parnell who conducts free, one-hour sessions on topics relevant to organizations conducting lifting activities. ITI has also hosted five guest speakers throughout the year. Upcoming and past webinars have included:
- Mobile Cranes & Multi-Crane Lifts - March 20, 2013
- ASME B30 & P30 Developments
- 10 Audit Points for your Crane & Rigging Operations - An HSE Perspective
- Past recordings and presentation files are available here
Webinar Training Courses - This series includes actual ITI course curriculum and are paid-events where attendees take examinations and earn CEUs upon successful completion. Upcoming webinar training courses include:
- Lift Director & Site Supervisor - March 8, 2013
- Critical Lift Planning - April 26, 2013
- Rigging Gear Inspection for Supervisors - May 31, 2013
- Advanced Rigging: Load Distribution & Center of Gravity - July 26, 2013
- Advanced Rigging: Multi-Crane Lifts & Load Turning - August 23, 2013
In addition to webinar training and e-learning, ITI has conducted world-class crane and rigging training courses at client locations and ITI Training Centers in the USA and Canada for nearly 30 years.
To learn more about ITI or webinars visit www.iti.com/webinars or call 800-727-6355.