Industrial Training International (ITI) is hosting a unique event for its customers in February 2023 focusing on learning and development best practices for professionals involved in hoisting and mobile equipment. All event information can be found at www.iti.com/summit.
The event will take place in Houston, February 7-10, 2023, at the Health & Safety Council and ITI Training Center, as well as virtually, for remote attendees. Multiple session tracks are offered designed for Equipment Managers, Safety & Risk Managers, Learning & Development Professionals, and Leadership Teams.
Tours and hands-on demonstrations are included such as the Immersive Realities Center at ExxonMobil’s Houston Campus, Verton Remote-Control Load Management Solutions, Crosby BlokCam & Straightpoint Solutions, ITI and HASC simulation solutions and more.
Featured session titles and speakers per track include:
- A Training Organization Begins with Leadership: Lessons from Life, the 49ERs and Giants & Patrick Lencioni – Pat Richie, Principal Consultant, The Table Group and Former Chaplain of the San Francisco 49ers and Giants
- Bechtel Hoisting Risk Management Program – Todd Harding, PE, Rigging Engineering Operations Manager, Bechtel
- ExxonMobil Immersive Realities Vision & Roadmap – Kyle Daughtry, Digital and Extended Realities (VR/AR/3D) Architect, and Athicha "M" Dhanormchitphong, Enterprise 3D Architect, ExxonMobil
- Shell's Transition to Use of Industry Standards – Ken Reynolds, Sr. Industry Safety Stands Advisor, Shell
- Kiewit Crane & Rigging Management Method & Lessons Learned – John Manes, Crane Services Manager, Kiewit
- RES Group & Apprenticeship.gov: Why & How Every Organization Needs an Apprenticeship Program – Cristin Bolton, Sr. Manager, HSQE, Americas, RES Group
- Under the VR Crane Sim Hood: Explore Simulation Design, and, Simulation & VR Design Fundamentals – Andrew Czarnietzki, Director of Simulation, ITI
- Implementing World-Class Hoisting & Mobile Equipment Procedures – Mike Parnell, Co-Founder & Senior Consultant, ITI
- Conducting Risk Assessments on Major Projects & Lifts – Jim Yates, PE, President, JL Yates Services, Senior Instructor at ITI, Former SVP of Engineering at Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- Certification Performance Testing in VR: NSC Construction Hazard Awareness Certification – Andrew Kauser, Chief Product Officer, ITI
- Shared Learnings from Running Barnhart Crane University – Kary Meadows, Training Manager, Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- Roundtable: Rethink the 8-Week Career School With Us – Jeff Latture, SVP, Barnhart Crane & Rigging and Zack Parnell, CEO, ITI
For information regarding sponsoring this event, email email@example.com.
For more information, and to register, please visit www.iti.com/summit.
Industrial Training International (ITI) is a global leader in the design and delivery of learning solutions for organizations conducting crane, rigging, and load handling activities. Founded in 1986, the company originally specialized in instructor-led training, field services, and consulting. ITI has since grown to also produce live online, and on-demand courses delivered via the ITI Learning Hub and has been recognized with numerous industry association awards for its groundbreaking virtual reality crane simulator solution. For more information about ITI, visit iti.com