Woodland, WA (October 13, 2021) – Mazzella Companies and Industrial Training International (ITI) have formed a robust partnership that aims to significantly advance and accelerate learning and workforce development initiatives of Mazzella and its customers.
The partnership entails several initiatives, including:
- The establishment of Mazzella as a channel partner of ITI, enabling Mazzella to market and sell several ITI learning solutions directly to its customers. This includes instructor-led courses, online learning subscriptions, and VR simulator packages.
- Mazzella trainers will be trained and outfitted to deliver ITI’s Basic Rigging & Inspection and Overhead Crane Operator courses to their customers.
- Lifting U®, Mazzella’s training business unit, will be powered by the ITI Learning Hub learning management system. This allows Mazzella to provide over 2,000+ industrial and construction related learning titles to their customers, including content from ITI, ClickSafety, Liebherr, Crosby, and dozens of other training content providers. In addition to online content, Lifting U® will publish and handle registration for live training events hosted at ITI and Mazzella locations, as well as virtually.
- MazzU, Mazzella’s department for the lifelong learning of its 800+ employees, will also be powered by the ITI Learning Hub. This enables Mazzella to continue its use of ITI training courses such as Rigging Gear Inspector, Overhead Crane Inspector and Technician, Sling Fabricator, NCCCO Certification prep courses, and more.
- Mazzella has also provided ITI with an $85,000 sponsorship to help fund the continued development of ITI’s VR Overhead Crane Inspector & Technician applications which will significantly enhance the development of inspectors and technicians.
In addition to the sponsorship of ITI’s VR Overhead Crane Technician & Inspector applications, Mazzella has also invested capital into ITI to further fuel its growth and the development of products, thereby becoming a minority shareholder in the company.
To learn more about the partnership and the initiatives listed above, email Jonah Hobson, VP of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mazzella Companies
Mazzella Companies employs over 800 individuals in 30+ locations in North America. Mazzella is one of the largest independently-owned companies in the overhead lifting and rigging industries and is a manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of lifting products for industrial, commercial and specialty applications. In addition, they are a leading manufacturer of world-class overhead cranes, specialty machinery and overhead crane services. Some of the major markets Mazzella serves are: Mining, Steel, Oil & Gas, Construction, Energy, Shipbuilding, Vehicle and Durable Goods. Mazzella’s diverse portfolio includes Sheffield Metals, a manufacturer and distributor of coated and bare metal products for engineered metal roof and wall systems and New Tech Machinery, a manufacturer of portable roof panel and gutter machines recognized as the world’s finest portable rollformers. For more information about Mazzella Companies, visit www.mazzellacompanies.com.
About Industrial Training International (ITI)
Industrial Training International (ITI) is a global leader in the design and delivery of learning solutions for organizations conducting crane, rigging, and load handling activities. Founded in 1986, the company originally specialized in instructor-led training, field services, and consulting. ITI has since grown to also produce live online, and on-demand courses delivered via the ITI Learning Hub and has been recognized with numerous industry association awards for its groundbreaking virtual reality crane and equipment simulations solution. For more information about ITI, visit www.iti.com.