This brain teaser is part of Mike's Rigging Mysteries available through the ITI Bookstore.
Enjoy! Check your answers below.
Match the 10 questions below with the correct answers, A-J.
- ____ What has 2 legs, 2 ears and a bow?
- ____ What has 2 legs and a saddle?
- ____ What has a body and two opposed threaded shank fittings?
- ____ What has a housing, 2 hooks, a handle and some chain?
- ____ What has 4 legs, 4 wheels, a house and a drum?
- ____ What has 3 legs, a house and a bowl?
- ____ What has a body, 2 legs, 2 ears and a bald head?
- ____ What has 2 sleeves, 2 eyes and lots of steel wire in between?
- ____ What has a tip, a bowl, a shank and one eye?
- ____ What has one eye and a bowl?
B. Sling Hook
E. Aunt Bertha at soup time
G. Hydraulic crane
H. Wire rope sling
I. Wire rope clamp
J. My dog, Diamond
Happy trails to all my crane and rigging friends,
P.S. This article was originally published in The Professional Rigger Newsletter - Rigging Riddles.