After a hiatus, the ITI Showcase Webinar Series is back!
Human Performance Improvement (HPI) expert Bill Rigot, is featured in the May 3 webinar titled Accidents & Incidents: The Human Part. Mr. Rigot is the Manager for ITI's HPI Curriculum, and is highly accomplished in the HPI field. He is currently a senior consultant for Fluor, and his professional experience includes:
- Fellow Technical Advisor, Washington Savannah River Company & Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, 1992 to 2011
- Chief Engineer, USS NIMITZ Aircraft Carrier, 1972 to 1992
- Graduate, US Naval Academy at Annapolis, Oceanography & Physics
About the Webinar
The crane, rigging, and load handling industries are dominated by Sir Isaac Newton's Laws of Physics. Force, mass, velocity, distance, and the like are all major considerations when it comes to moving something big, heavy, oddly shaped, or all of the the above, from point "A" to point "B" on the job site.
Newton's Laws capture the essence of the physical space when it comes to cranes, rigging, and hoisting, but what of the human variables? Register for the webinar to find out!
- Date: Thursday, May 3
- Time: 10 AM PDT/1 PM EDT
- Who: Bill Rigot, HPI Practitioner
- Cost: FREE ($0.00)
- Learning Objectives:
- New ways to look at "failures"
- The concept of workers as "Hazards" or "Heroes"
- Introduction to Learning Teams
- Motivators from managers and leaders