New today, the ITI Learning Hub now provides you and your team with the ability to engage in Field Leadership Essentials training - online!
This brand-new course is expertly designed to provide students with the knowledge and skillset required to successfully prepare and lead a crew at work, while simultaneously maintaining effective communications with customers.
Through engaging and interactive content, Field Leadership Essentials helps students to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Explain the fundamental leadership traits necessary to develop and influence a successful team.
- Demonstrate the required skills to properly prepare for the job, including job comprehension, plan development, risk assessment, and communication strategies.
- Demonstrate the required skills to prepare a team to successfully perform the job.
- Explain the aspects of making a profit that a field leader can control and demonstrate the ability to conduct a team meeting and job hazard briefing.
- Explain the aspects of customer satisfaction and demonstrate the required skills for keeping the customer informed.
- Identify the steps to monitor and mitigate risks and describe the process of failure analysis and continuous improvement.
Accessible via the ITI Learning Hub, the online, on-demand course is divided into two sections with three modules per section as follows:
- Team Preparation
- Leadership Principles
- Prepare to Lead Your Team
- Prepare the Team for the Job
- Team Success
- Make a Profit
- Satisfy the Customer
- Manage the Risks
Each module contains a clearly defined learning objective and provides you with several active opportunities to demonstrate comprehension by means of interactive audio, visual, and written content, and exercises.
Resources Included with the Field Leadership Essentials Course
- Field Leader Packet:
- Job Preparation Form
- Daily Team Meeting Form
- Job Hazard Analysis Form
- Plan Change Meeting Form
- Customer Briefing Form
- Incident Investigation Form
- Field Leadership Pocket Reference Guide
- Job Information Packet:
- Contract and Purchase Order Data Sheet
- Lift Plan
- Team Bios
- LinkBelt ATC3275 Load Chart
Field Leadership Essentials Certificate of Completion & CEUs
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be recorded and accessible for download and printing on the individual learner record. 0.4 continuing education units (CEUs) will also be awarded.
About the ITI Learning Hub
The ITI Learning Hub includes of the world’s largest collection of crane, rigging, load handling, and industrial safety training resources ever assembled. With an expansive library of manufacturer resources, the ITI Learning Hub enables companies to create bespoke learning paths for their workforce via a custom branded interface, where training managers can track and store employee credentials with ease, distribute content as needed, and ensure continuous improvement for all team members. For more information about the ITI Learning Hub, visit www.learn.iti.com
Industrial Training International (ITI) is a global leader in the design and delivery of learning solutions for organizations conducting crane, rigging, and load handling activities. Founded in 1986, the company originally specialized in instructor-led training, field services, and consulting. ITI has since grown to also produce live online, and on-demand courses delivered via the ITI Learning Hub and has been recognized with numerous industry association awards for its groundbreaking virtual reality crane and equipment simulations solution. For more information about ITI, visit www.iti.com