When Stephenson Equipment Inc. (SEI) first began exploring the idea of expanding their CCO Prep Courses they had a basic requirement - they needed additional crane seat availability at their Harrisburg, Pennsylvania training facility. What ITI was able to bring to the table however, proved to address a number of needs that SEI didn't know could be solved by a single company.
Once SEI's instructors had the opportunity to try out the realistic and immersive experience that is ITI VR, they were hooked and we can see why!
The ITI VR Crane Simulator desktop unit makes it so that not only can SEI add the crane seat training time they need, they now also have the ability to take it with them anywhere they go! ITI's VR Cane Simulator desktop unit offers easy set up and tear down, making it so SEI can provide CCO training at any one of their facilities, as well as at client sites. Best yet, SEI is able to provide students with true-to-life crane operating experience without incurring the wear and cost of running a crane for hours on end.
Not only did SEI upgrade their training by integrating ITI's cutting edge VR technology, they also enhanced their learning management system via our latest offering, the ITI Learning Hub. Through the Learning Hub, Stephenson is now capable of creating customized learning paths and branded content to provide their students with a learning experience like no other.
Learn what ITI can do for your training program - build and price your very own ITI VR Crane Simulator station today! Interested in taking a tour of our new ITI Learning Hub? Set up a call at your convenience with one of our expert Training Solutions Advisors.
About Stephenson Equipment, Inc. (SEI)
Stephenson Equipment, Inc. or SEI specializes in serving the crane and heavy lifting industries and the construction, paving and road repair and maintenance markets in the Pennsylvania and New York state areas. SEI offers new and used crane sales, crane rentals, crane parts and crane service to New York regions like Western New York including cities like Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls, Central New York cities like Syracuse, Oneida, Utica, Ithaca, Auburn and Cooperstown, Eastern and Upstate New York cities like Albany, Ogdensburg, Plattsburgh, Watertown, Schenectady, Amsterdam and Middleburgh.
SEI offers crane sales, crane rentals, crane parts and crane service for the entire state of Pennsylvania, major cities like Pittsburgh, Erie, Johnstown, Altoona, Butler, Somerset, Bedford, State College, Williamsport, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading, Philadelphia, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, and Easton just to name a few. For more information about SEI, visit www.stephensonequipment.com
About ITI VR Crane Simulations
ITI VR Crane Simulations encompasses the most widely-used VR crane operator training and assessment platform in the world. ITI VR harnesses the technology of virtual reality, powered by development partner Serious Labs, and is infused with the technical industry knowledge and instructional design of Industrial Training International subject-matter experts to provide fully immersive, hands-on, practical operator training.
At ITI VR Crane Simulations, we believe in:
- 1-to-1 Authenticity - In partnership with leading crane manufacturers like Broderson, Liebherr, Link-Belt, Tadano, and Terex, we strive to create a virtual experience indistinguishable from the real world.
- Robust, Unmatched & Growing Offering - With 9 crane models, 500+ scenarios (and more on the way), our community of subscribers benefit from a growing and unmatched breadth and depth of simulation content, without having to pay more for new features.
- Continuous Improvement with our Customers - We never settle and don't expect our customers to either. That is why so many of the world's best-run organizations are a part of the ITI VR community including Bechtel, ExxonMobil, Nucor Steel, General Electric, United Rentals and the US Navy utilize ITI VR Crane Simulations. The pioneering subscription model allows our community members unlimited content updates including, new crane types, training scenarios, and environments as they become available.
Founded in 1986, ITI is a privately held company headquartered in Woodland, WA. The company specializes in crane, rigging, lift planning, rigging engineering training and technical services via the following delivery methods:
- Instructor Led Training (at Client Locations and ITI Training Centers)
- Online, On-Demand Learning & Learning Management (ITI Learning Hub)
- Virtual Reality Crane & Equipment Training (ITI VR)
- Field Reference Resource Center (ITI Bookstore)
- Professional Consulting Services (ITI Field Services)
ITI currently serves thousands of customers across the globe. For more information about ITI, visit www.iti.com