In case you missed it, ITI was featured in the November/December 2018 issue of the Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International magazine. Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International is firmly established as the leading media presence for professionals involved in the logistics of over-dimensional and heavy cargo. Written by an international team of award-winning journalists, HLPFI delivers essential information about the movement of such cargo across the whole range of transport modes.
This article highlighted Rigging Engineering Calculations, which is a featured item in the ITI Bookstore. This book is a "how-to" resource for many of the calculations required in rigging operations and is intended to complement Rigging Engineering Basics, or can be used stand-alone.
- Verify a lift beam or spreader
- Calculate sage and tension in a suspended line
- Calculate lashing forces in a transport arrangement
- Determine if a barge is stable
- Calculate suspension forces in complex arrangements
- Assess wind forces
- Design a crane matting arrangement
- Determine crushing forces in a wrapped basket hitch
- and much, much more...
To purchase Rigging Engineering Calculations from the ITI bookstore, click on the link below: