Bridging the gap between business and the latest tech in industrial VR/AR
Come one, come all to the Industrial VR/AR Forum on March 4, 2019 in Houston, TX. Join ITI VR and many other industry leaders as we come together to discuss new and emerging VR/AR technology in heavy industry.
The Industrial VR/AR Forum brings together the industrial, energy & engineering immersive technology leaders, software developers, wearable/exoskeletons platforms and VR/AR systems to showcase how they are using proving mixed & enhanced reality technology in their enterprise industrial operations today to reach common industry goals. Those goals include decreasing costs and risks, increasing safety, enhanced training/knowledge transfer, and speed and quality of information delivery.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Cross-Industry VR/AR/Immersive Tech Best Practices
- Advancing Business Operations & Training with Mixed Reality Solutions
- Transforming Business & Remote Inspections with VR/AR/XR
- The Future of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Energy & Engineering
- Learn How to Craft & Implement a Successful VR/AR/XR Strategy
- How Wearable Tech and Exoskeletons are Being Deployed in Industrial Facilities
- Network with the MOST Influential End Users, Investors & Solution Providers
- Real-World Use Case studies
- Live demos at the Immersive Tech Demo Zone
- State-of-the-Art VR/AR/XR and Mixed Reality Industry Information & Displays
To register for this event, click on the link below:
To receive 20% off your Industrial VR/AR Forum tickets, use the promo code ITI20 at checkout.