Rough Terrain Mobile Crane
Virtual Reality Simulator
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 100 tons
- Boom Length: 39.4’ - 154.2’
- Max. Working Radius: 177’
- Jib Length: 33.2’ or 58.1’
- Counterweight: 22,000 lb
- Drive: 4x4x4
and feature released.
All ITI VR Station Base Options Include:
- High Powered VR Laptop
- Oculus Headset & 2 Oculus Sensors
- Configuration Pod Mounts
- Controller Pods
MOTION BASE SIMULATOR STATION
DESKTOP SIMULATOR STATION
TRIPLE SINGLE AXIS POD
TWIN SINGLE AXIS POD
MODULAR FOOT PEDAL
250+ Learning Scenarios!
High Level Objectives include:
- Learn basic functions, controls, and operation techniques.
- Fine tune basic functions and introduction to multiple simultaneous functions.
- Introduction of test weight loads and designated load travel path.
Hook & Pole
- Repetitions focusing on precision and load control.
- Learn to control and “catch” the swing.
- Introduction to throttle functions.
Full Lift Execution
- Work with signalpersons, and tagline operators to safely and efficiently complete lifts.
- Multiple loads, environments, and load chart circumstances available to expose operators to a wide array of job site challenges.
NCCCO Practice Exam
- Designed to focus on skills and experience needed to successfully navigate NCCCO Telescopic Boom Cranes—Swing Cab (TLL) practical exam.