Carry Deck Crane VR Simulator
Virtual Reality Simulator
Broderson IC-80 Specs
- Capacity on Outriggers: 18,000 lb
- Pick & Carry Capacity: 11,700 lb
- Height: 7’ 3”
- Width: 6’ 6”
- Max. Tip Height: 46’
- Max. Horizontal Reach: 40’
and feature released.
All ITI VR Station Base Options Include:
- High Powered VR Laptop
- Oculus Headset & 2 Oculus Sensors
- Configuration Pod Mounts
- Controller Pods
CARRY DECK CONTROLLER
250+ Learning Scenarios!
High Level Objectives include:
- Learn basic functions, controls, and operation techniques.
- Fine tune basic functions and introduction to multiple simultaneous functions.
- Introduction of test weight loads and designated load travel path.
Hook & Pole
- Repetitions focusing on precision and load control.
- Learn to control and “catch” the swing.
- Introduction to throttle functions.
Full Lift Execution
- Work with signalpersons, and tagline operators to safely and efficiently complete lifts.
- Multiple loads, environments, and load chart circumstances available to expose operators to a wide array of job site challenges.
NCCCO Practice Exam
- Designed to focus on skills and experience needed to successfully navigate NCCCO Boom Truck— Fixed Cab (BTF) practical exam.